During 2016/17 I’ve been working with Kerry and Ali at Squadrun to help with some specific run training.
For the rest of 2017, the plan is to focus on Olympic- and half-distance triathlon.
A few of my recent results:
- 3rd overall Scorching Sprint Triathlon
- 2nd (35-39 AG) NZ National Triathlon Championships
- 3rd Open Male (5th overall) at Taupo Ultra 100km (10:03)
- 1st overall Paekakariki Road Races
- 1st overall Foxton Beach 20km
- 1st overall Scorching Triathlon
- 1st overall In the Footsteps of the Marines trail race
- 2nd overall Levin Half Marathon (1:15:20)
My race plans for the coming season are: